Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Boy Next Door

That was best quickie I ever had! FIL's sperm flowed out of my choot and made a pool in my chaddi. Ohhh god! Here I was sitting with my MIL with my chaddi soaked in my FILs' sperm! What a slut I was! In the afternoon I discussed my plan with my FIL before he went out. "Seema! Tease him well! Let him thrust after you. Don't hurry for taking his virginity. Enjoy the thrills of exposing your body to him. I know you can do it." Ya that's what I had thought! I prepared myself for the night after we had our dinner. I went to my room and locked the door from inside. I selected a nice sari and sleeveless blouse for this. I wore the sari well below my naval so that my belly and naval was clearly visible. I wore Black bra and red panties for him. I applied dark lipstick and stood near the window like a seductress. He was there alright doing something on the computer. I signalled him with putting off the light and then putting it on again. He saw in my direction and got up. He came near the window and waved at me, smiling. I was excited and waved back at him. Now the show was to begin! I slowly removed my sari looking at him. for a second he was stunned but then he looked interested. He hurried and brought his binoculars and started looking at me through it. I wanted this! I wanted him to look at me closely. I held my paloo up and unmasked my breasts. My breasts were now exposed clad only in the blouse I was wearing. The swellings looked prominent. I slowly removed the paloo and unwound my sari upto my naval. Now my stomach and fleshy belly were exposed. My belly is slightly bulging and looks delicious. I moved my hand over the belly and traced my belly button. Shivers ran through my body as my fingers moved around the sexy depression. I looked at Ramesh and saw him rubbing his crotch. He was getting aroused looking at me. I moved my tongue seductively over my lips, teasing him. My face became flushed and eyes rolled. Ohhh god! Jeevan! What I was doing? Now I removed my sari completely and stood before the window just in my blouse and petticoat. I then brought my hands on my breasts and rubbed them for him. the flat of my hand moved all over the fleshy orbs and I felt my nipples stiffen. Waves of lust ran through my body and automatically I lowered the deep neck of my blouse, letting my breasts bulge out. I then slowly started to remove the hooks in the front of my blouse and as I removed each one, more of my flesh peeped out. It must have been erotic sight for Ramesh, watching through the binoculars. He had put his hand inside his shorts and may be, was caress his penis. I wanted him to take that snake out of the basket! I then removed my blouse completely and held it at him. He acted to be catching it and smelling it, the smell of my breasts! I thrust my chest at him, making my breasts bulge out. Then with one motion, I put my hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. I slowly removed it letting the breasts free slowly. Finally my breasts breathe fresh air, the air of sex! I looked down proudly at my fleshy assets and then at Ramesh. Ohhhh god! Ramesh had taken out his lund and was slowly massaging it. Godddd! I could see his hand move slowly rubbing the entire length. It fitted in his wrist and so I judged it to be more than 6 inches long. The real game had started! I held my breasts in both hands and caressed them. I lifted them in my palms and weighed them. Ohhhhh! So nice. I then lifted one breast and lowered my mouth to see if I could lick the nipple. My mouth just touched the tip of my nipple and I moved my tongue all over it. I lowered my mouth and thrust my tongue out. Ohhh god! I could easily lick my nipple. Shivers passed through my breasts and my body.

My choot started to get wet and I felt the wetness in between my thighs. Holding the breast with one hand, I pushed my hand inside my petticoat and touched my choot. Ohhh god! It was wet! I traced the slit all along and then found my love hole. Ohhh god! It was so wet! I inserted one finger into my choot and moved it in and out, imagining that it was Ramesh doing it. I glanced at him and saw him slowly pumping his meat. I was ...encouraged and continued to probe my choot. Then I thought of removing my petticoat and looking at him I pulled the nada and slowly lowered it. As I did this more of my naval exposed and then my choot was visible. The light hair covering my choot made it look prominent in the light. I turned around and showed him my buttocks, unveiling them as I moved my petticoat down. Finally I had to wiggle my ass to remove it completely. Now I stood in just my chaddi and showed my solid ass to Ramesh. Ramesh was licking his lips and holding his lund. He too showed me his lund by holding it in his hand and thrusting it at me. I pretended to be licking his lund by putting my tongue out and making the licking motions. I pulled the elastic of my chaddi and slowly pushed it down. Ohhh god! My choot was getting naked! I then removed my chaddi and held it for him to smell. Ohhh I was acting so dirty! Then I smelled it myself and smiled at him. I spread my legs and showed him my choot, covered with small hairs. He was watching through the Binoculars and must be getting pretty close view of my choot. I spread my legs and exposed my choot more. I saw his hand move on his lund faster now and then his body went stiff and his lund sprayed cum all over. I could not see it but with the experience I had I could tell that he had cum a lot! He looked at me and smiled, thanking me for the nice show. I whispered, "Ohhh this is just the beginning my boy! The real fun is just to begin!" I continued to expose my choot to him. I spread my labia and showed him the pink hole within. Ohhh god! He was now holding the binoculars in both the hands and his lund had shrunk with the latest cum. But still he was looking. I then pushed my index finger in my choot and moved it in and out, fucking the lund hungry choot with it. My finger moved in and out very fast as I was very excited. I wanted something in my mouth! I took the nearby hair brush and started to lick the handle as if I am licking a lund! I was so excited! I then put the handle in my mouth and started to suck on it like a lund. Ramesh was excited to watch me and his lund stood up again. He was so young and second erection was no problem for him. I saw his hand moving again over his hardening lund and my second finger was pushed in my choot. I fucked my choot with the fingers while sucking on the hair brush handle. Ohhh god! I WANTED SOMETHING HARD INSIDE ME! I removed my fingers from my choot and inserted the hair brush handle all the way in my choot. Ohhh god! It felt so nice! I frantically started to fc-uk my choot with the handle and looking at Ramesh I slowly and leisurely licked my fingers. He was very excited to watch all this and started to beat his meat fast. Ohhh god! Watching him jack off for me and the fucking with the brush handle made me cum. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh I moaned and my body stiffened. Lot of juice rushed into my choot as I came. Ohhhhhh! I removed the hair brush from my choot and pushed it in my mouth as I came. Ramesh too shot his load and waved at me. He also raised his thumb and smiled at me. I relaxed and enjoyed the orgasm well. I then got up and dressed properly to go to the bathroom. As I was going to the bathroom, I saw my FIL walk towards me and soon he was near. My heart was beating faster in anticipation of his lund fucking me. I did not say anything but just raised my sari and bent forward. He understood what that meant and without making any noise to wake up MIL he inserted his long and hard lund all the way into my sopping choot. " Ohhh Baba! Zaava maala! Ramesh ne maala khoopach garam kele aata tumhi masti jirva maazyaa pucchichi!" I whispered to him. He fucked my choot fast and deep with his hands holding my buttocks, Ohhh how I loved this! Fucking with Father in law was always different for me. He knew how to pleasure my choot and his lund always caressed every inch of my vagina. Ohhh god! I moved my buttocks to take his lund all the way inside my choot. FIL then caught my hanging breasts sin both his hands and pumped them hard. Ohhh god! He knew what I liked! This was really dangerous! MIL would walk in anytime. The thrill in this quickie made me cum again. My choot clasped around FIL's lund and sucked him in. Ohhh he moaned slowly and pushed his cock deep within me and shot his sperm. Ohhh god his cum was so hot! I came and came! The orgasm made me weak and I rushed to the toilet to rest. Fil pushed his lungi down and walked to his bed room without looking at me again. That was the best teasing and fucking I had in years!

That night I had sex with my husband with my FIL's cum still in my choot! Wow that made me very hot and I said many things to my hubby! I talked about another lund and about other man fucking me while hubby watched. He got very turned on with this and fucked me very hard. I knew he loved my talking dirty and I too came many times with his lund in my choot. Finally he mixed his sperm with his fathers and did not know it! Ohhh god was I a real slut? Ya I was going to the path of my own debauchery and loved it. I was to meet Ramesh on my jogging next morning! That day I got up quite early and prepared my self for the occasion. I wore Punjabi dress for a change. I selected bright blue colour, the dress was tight and showed all my assets prominently. It had low neckline and that made my boob valley visible just below the dupatta . the dupatta was taken for name sake and I did not wear any bra inside. So as I walked my breasts almost jumped inside the kamiz. I had put on dark lipstick to make my lips look succulent for a kiss. Was I going to kiss him? I was sure I would! I walked around and felt my breasts sway and jiggle with the motion. Ohhh! Ramesh would die seeing me like this. I had planned his seduction well and there was no backing out. MY FIL had approved of it and was looking forward to se me getting fucked by Ramesh. I was HOT! I went out at about 530 am. It was a bit dark outside and I did not see anybody still on the roads. As I started my run, I saw Ramesh coming out of the building with his shorts and t-shirt. He waved at me and I waved back. I was happy! I slowed my pace so that he could join me. We started our jogging and I sneaked a glance at him. Ramesh was secretly watching my breasts and getting excited. knowing that he has watched me naked and playing with myself with the binoculars made me more excited. I did not say anything but just removed my dupatta out of the way so that he could watch me without any hindrance. This made my breasts swell out and the cleavage looked deeper and clear. While walking fast, they swayed and jiggled. I was getting wet with every glance Ramesh threw on my breasts and decided to do something about it. I told Ramesh that I had to catch my breath and so I took him to the far corner of the path and we sat down on the cement bench. We sat for few minutes and then I shifted myself towards him. Now I was very near to him and could see the bulge of his lund in his shorts. I smiled mischievously. I pushed my thighs against his and felt the heat from his body. He looked at me and smiled nervously. I think he had not touched a woman before and that made him nervous. He was unable to speak when I asked him about his friends. "Ramesh do you have any girl friends?" "No Seema Vahini! I am very afraid to talk with girls in my college. My other friends have but I don't!" "Ohhh this is very bad for your age Ramesh! You must talk with girls, you are Big boy now. I will help you to break this. You talk to me and you will get used to it." Saying this I placed my hand on the exposed portion of his thigh. He almost jumped! I rubbed his thigh and my hand traveled up, towards his lund. I lightly touched his lund with the flat of my palm and he jumped again. I looked at him and licked my lips seductively. Ohhh god! He almost fainted. I looked around and confirmed that there was nobody watching us. I put my hand on his lund and felt his thickness. Ohhh it was thick one and when I placed my palm along its length I found that it was almost 7-8 inches long. Not that I had not tasted such a big lund but this made me want it even badly. I moved my palm along his lund and whispered to him, "Ohhh Ramesh! You have nice one! Its really big! Don't be nervous I will teach you everything. Now let's go to your room and spend some time knowing each other. Ok?" He just nodded. I could not resist pushing my hand in his shorts and catching the monster. I was breathing faster now and I could feel his lund throbbing. I caught hold of it and wrapped my fist around it. Ohhhhh god here I was holding his lund inside his shorts in the open and anybody could walk in and catch us. I did not bother. I had to have this lund! I caressed his lund inside his pant and then started to move the foreskin up and down. Ramesh moaned and I felt him move his hips in rhythem to my rubbing. I never missed a stroke and soon his lund throbbed in my hand. I knew he was cumming! I hurriedly and hungrily pulled it out and bending down I put my mouth to his fountain of pleasure.

And I was rewarded with thick hot cum spraying into my mouth. I took all of it and then swirled my tongue all over inside my mouth to taste every drop of this young semen. It did taste different! Different than my Baba's sperm! It was thicker and had strong acrid smell and tasted more sour. May be the age matters. I loved it! I licked my lips and then looked at my young lover. He was now relaxed and was moving his fingers through my hair lovingly. He was like a small boy who had some new experience and needed some affection from me. "Ohhhhhh Ramesh! This is so nice! Your lund tastes so nice. Come on kiss me and taaste that from my mouth. Ohhh how I want that inside me." I put my lips on his and opened my mouth to allow his tongue to explore my mouth. Ohh he was not tender and moved inside my mouth very fast, uncontrollably!. It touched my teeth and roof of the mouth with the fast movements and almost scraped away some tissue. This was new to him and I was the first woman he was kissing. We had to cut short this game as I heard sdomeone coming. It was dangerous to get caught and so I pulled myself away from him unwillingly. Yes ! there was a couple coming our way and we pretended as if we were resting. I let them pass and then signalled Ramesh to get up. I was that his shorts had wet spots of cum some places. I smiled to myself and said, " Ramesh I will come to your room in the afternoon. Please keep the 'paintings' ready. Ok?" He nodded, still feeling nervous. And we parted. My choot was wet and dripping and I had to relieve myself as soon as I reach home! As soon as I reached home I saw my Father in law reading the news paper in the living room. He smiled knowingly at me and signalled me to come to him. I went to him with my heart throbbing like a teenage girl. He removed the paper from his lap and I had a shock! His lund was out of his lungi and was saluting me. I obediently went near him and sat at his feet. I moved my mouth to his cock and took it inside my mouth. He was so big! " Soonbai! Did you enjoy the jogging with Ramesh?" I nodded and looked at him. I sucked him feverishly with my mouth acting like a suction machine. He whispered that MIL was in the bedrrom, sleeping and my husband was also sleeping and that he had bolted their door from outside. I was relieved! Now I could make love to my Baba without any tension. I moved my tongue over his cock as I sucked on the rod and FIL moaned, " Ahhhhhh Zavade! Chokh maza Lawadaa! Aahhh ghe ghashat! Oohhhhhh kaya mast chokhates ga tu soonbai! Aahhhhhhh!" I felt his cock throbb and I had to stop sucking him! I got up and openeed my salwat nada standing in front of my loving baba. He was surprised! " ohhhh Baba! Mazi pucchi khoop ooli zali aahe ho! Teela mothha lawada paheje! Ramesh cha lavada chokhun me pharach garam zali aahe ho! Zava maala! Zava tumachya ladakya soonela! Zaaaavvvaaadiii ssooobnnbbaai! Thamba meech chadhate tumchya lavadyavar!" Saying so I lowered my salwar and facing opposite to him, I sat on his hard lund! I was facing opposite to hima nd I brought my choot on his lund and sat on his lap, just like a little girl.as my choot was geelee his lund easily entered my choot upto my cervix. My legs were touchinh the floor and I jumped on my FIL's lund resting my feet on the floor. I had never fucked in this position. Father In law caught hold of my breasts, over my kamiz, from behind and kneaded them hard. He was not satisfied! He pushed his hands all the way inside my kamiz and kneaded the naked fleshy globes. I was jumping on his lund like I was mad and every time he touched my cervix and his lund rubbed the entire vaginal walls. He was giving me vaginal stimulation with his lund and this is great, readers! When a solid hard lunds penetrates the depths of vagina, a woman always experiences strong orgasm. I was mad and murmered, " Ohhhh Baba! Zava maalaaa! Tumachya lavadyne maazi pucchi ghusaloon kadha! Aaaaahhhhhhhh ! kay majja vateye tumhala zavatana. Ohhhhhh BABA! Maala rameshcha lavada hawa aahe ho! Taja taja, na zavalela! Madat karal maala?' oohhh pori! Karen ki! Maazya soonaabaila zavun ghyala aavadate na? Maag mee madat karen. Baara aata lavakar zavmaala. Tuzi sasoo uthel!" i was hot and he was hot ooo! I increased the speeed and rode his lund faster. He too started to fc-uk me from below and soon I felt his hot cum spraying into me deep. I blasted too and my chooot juiced. I came and came and felt my legs going weak. I bent back and rested my back on FIL's chest in relaxation. He was still holding my boobs and he pressed them hard and asked me to get up. I got up and felt our combined juices running down my thighs. I wiped it and licked my fingers, teasing him. It was best quickie I had recently. I went to my room and slept next to my husband, with his fathers cum inside my choot! Sunil felt me climb in the bed and woke up. He had to finish his bath and then go to office. But I could not get up! I told him that I had just returned from the jogging and that I was tired. I slept again thinking of the virgin lund of Ramesh! I wanted him in my choot! I wanted to teach him all about it. When all went to their work I went to my FIL and told him that I was going to Ramesh. He was happy and wished me good luck. He made me suck his lund and I sucked happily. I was becoming hot slut! I was ready to do anything for my pleasure. Ohh god! I wore simple sari and went to Ramesh's flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment