Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Horny office babe lesbian relation with maid Savita

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

I had moved to a new place on transfer. While the company I worked for, had arranged for a nice small studio apartment and a car, it obviously could not arrange for a friend. Many of the office colleagues were nice and had asked me over, where I met their friends and families; there was no one I could relate to really.
Fortunately my work kept me busy for about two months, till things fell in place. Work and social life became routine and boring. My minds began to wander into a make believe world of sex. I was wondering; if I could find some woman to love me, play with my burning pussy, satisfy my lust. The situation got worse on Saturdays and Sundays when we did not have to go to office.
My only companion on those days was my little Peter Pan -a steel battery operated viabrator. Very religiously, I used to use it almost constantly from Friday night through to Sunday night, when it was folded into velvet and safely tucked into my cupboard. From Friday to Sunday it was generally very busy keeping me entertained or was under my pillow resting waiting the next session.
I had a maid who would come to my place to clean up. She was about 17 years old, dark girl, with long curly hair and worst of all an interfering nose. Always interfering with my dressing table, my fridge and my kitchen cabinet. She came around 10 in the morning, cleaned up the place and then sat watching TV for another hour or so while having some thing to eat that I made for her as a brunch.
While watching TV she was constantly jabbering and asking one question after another. The only reason I did not kick her off from my work was because she was honest. Bachelor girls tend to be careless with their jewelry and their purses, especially when living alone. I was not an exception but I never lost anything with her though she had a free run of the house.
Savita (the maid) had a key to my place, so that she could come into the place to clean up when I would be at work on weekdays. By the time Savita came at 10 o’clock on my off days, I would have had my bath, and made my bed, put Peter Pan comfortably under my pillow.
One Saturday morning, Savita came in earlier than I had expected. I was having a bath when she came in; the bed had not been made either. Wrapped in my housecoat with nothing on underneath, I came out after a bath to find the bed made and this young girl studying Peter Pan.
I remained calm and pretended not to show any interest in what she was holding with a hope that she would put it down and forget about it. No such thing. True to form, she had to ask me what this contraption was. “Nothing, you just keep it back where you found it” I replied to her sternly. “Still, it must be something. I found it under your pillow.” She continued without paying attention to my stern words.
“OK, this is meant to relax one’s muscle when one is tired and tense. Now put it away.” I replied with a little agitation. “Oh! I am feeling a little tired and tense now. Show me how to use it. I will not disturb you.” She continued. “Alright, just for a short while. I do not know why I tolerate you, you little interfering girl. With that I grabbed Peter Pan from her hands.
The moment I took it in my hand, sex laden clouds floated across my mind. Should I or should I not entice Savita ? The answer was a resounding “No”, or perhaps “Maybe” I switched Peter on. A soft, gentle whirring sound emitted from it. Sound which I related to sexual satisfaction, leading to gathering more clouds in my mind, more so as I had lead a celibate life for the last three to four months.
I gently pressed Peter against her one cheek and then glided it to the other cheek via her chin and onto her ears. She raised her face and closed her eyes as I traced her lips with Peter. As I started to move it away, she caught my hand and said, “Please a little while longer.” I went through the procedure again, almost like a doctor examining a patient.
When I brought Peter against her lips again, she half opened her mouth and stuck the tip of her tongue out to lick Peter. She let out her first soft cry of enjoyment. “Oh Ma’am, this is really good”. My clouds were darkening. I brought Peter to the nape of her neck, to below her chin. She now started to look sexy.
With my free hand I pressed both her cheeks and said “Enough for you” My voice, I did not recognize. It was sounding so husky. It was at the point of no return. “Please”, she pleaded. It was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Without saying another word I continued the downward journey. I could feel a slight trickle on my thigh, my tits were beginning to harden:
the excitement was moving to a crescendo. I slowly brought Peter over her blouse where her breasts were nestled. I moved Peter from one breast down the valley to the other breast and started to form concentric circles were I assumed her tits were. Savita was getting horny. I saw her move one thigh over the other, quite apparently to press her pussy.
She was busy watching me trace her outline. “Are you feeling nice?” I asked. “Hmmm” was her response. “Should I put this under your blouse”, I continued. No response, so I very tentatively moved it under her blouse. Peter must have just about touched her tit when she said, “Oh! This is wonderful”. I started to stroke her cheeks with my fingers.
She seemed to quite enjoying both the stroking and the vibration on her tit. She pressed my hands to bring Peter closer. With my free hand I unbuttoned her blouse, initially just the top two buttons and subsequently the remaining. I noticed just a fleeting blush as she closed her eyes. I then put Peter on my own tits to get some relief.
Savita opened her eyes to see why she was not getting any sensations. To further entice her, I put my free hand inside my gown and started to press my tit, she smiled. I realized she was now a ‘captive’. I then ‘accidentally’ let my one breast be exposed and placed Peter on the tit. Savita was wide-eyed seeing a comparatively larger breast (38C to her 34C).
I smiled at herand tanked off her blouse. She made no attempt to cover her partial nudity. She had firm small pear shaped breast. Her puffed up tits were pointing upwards. Peter was now busy creating ripple on Savita’s breast. I then touched her breast and started to gently knead her breast and pinch her tits. “Are you enjoying this?” I asked. “Oh, Madam, it really heavenly.”
She said. I then took her hand and put it on my exposed breast. I could see she was nervous and her hands were trembling. “Don’t feel afraid. Make me also feel nice”. I switched Peter off and opened my gown from the waist up exposing both my breast. The gown was now staying up only by the cord as I took it off my shoulder.
Savita started to knead my breast, slowly at first and with little more force, as she got more comfortable. She was quite enjoying both getting a gentle massage and giving me a not too a gentle massage. Without saying anything more I bent down and took her breast into my mouth and gave a very gentle nip with my teeth to her tit.
As there was no reaction to it, I started to suck and kiss her tits. I felt her pull me closer to her. I let her go and thrust my now very hard tits towards her. She quickly caught on too what I wanted. She started to suck me. My pussy was on fire now. As she lifted her arms to get me closer, I noticed that she had a undergrowth of hair under her armpit.
It was the first time I had seen this in any women. Believe me it looked very sexy. I bent and kissed and licked her armpits. The sight of such a hairy armpit made my treasure trove throb. I pushed her on the bed and again picked up Peter. I then started to bring Peter on to her thighs from over her skirt. I finally got it between her thighs and let it whirl there for a while.
She started to twist and turn, so I put it under her skirt and over her panty. She was now completely worked up. She shamelessly pressed her pussy once or twice. On her own she removed her skirt exposing her panty. I could see that her panty was quite soaked. I let Peter massage her for a while from above her panty. She then parted her thighs.
I then putting aside Peter pulled off her panty. Her pubic hair, apparently never been shaved, covered her honey holder completely. She covered her eyes with her arms out of embarrassment. Peter was put back to work for a short while. Peter had an uncanny knack of making a woman spread her legs. Savita also fell for the magic of Peter and spread her legs.
I then bent down and kissed her honey pot. Savita spread her thighs further. I started to lick the free flowing honey. Savita’s body tensed and then she burst like a water-balloon. The soles of her feet were facing the ceiling. I dug into her torpedo tube with my tongue so that no juices got wasted.
She was groaning and writhing in apparent ecstasy, pushing my head into her, so that I don’t let go. I was quite enjoying it myself. I held up her legs and spread them as wide as possible Her dark curly hair were matted and from in between the forest the Valley of No Return was clearly visible. King Solomon’s Mines could not have looked more glistening.
I would have continued drinking from the fountain of youth but my leg splitter was clamoring for attention. I let go, so did she. Opening and taking of my gown I sat down on my haunches next to her face. I could feel her hot breath on my cunt. I used both my hands and split my hairless pussy so that she could get a good look.
She stared at it for a while but did not make any move. “Play with it, Savita”. I asked. I fingered my hole to show the way. She, then slowly but surely reached out and touched my Valley of Ecstasy. I could fell her pressure also on my arse –cheeks as she pulled me closer to her. As I straddled her so that she could get an uninterrupted excess to cunt,
I said “Darling, eat this split,honey-filled cutlet”. I lowered myself on her mouth while at the same time keeping my split open with my fingers. She was a quick learner, I noticed with delight. Peter now was picked up. I placed it between her tongue and my gorge. I then put Peter into my heavily leaking hole and fucked myself with it.
Looking over my shoulder, I noticed Savita’s legs were well spread and she was rubbing her cilt. I turned around and got into 69 position. Besides sucking her I impaled her with Peter. There was a little red liquid dripping on the top of Peter. So Savita was a virgin. She later confirmed this. In this position we remained sucking and fingering till we climaxed a million times !
Over the next six month, Savita became my lover. We made love to each other every weekend, She liked it most when we fucked with a strap-on-didildo on and most of the times she was the one who took the initiative. She changed and became the more aggressive of the two of us. She also shaved her pubs but I insisted she keep her hair on under her arms.
I have ever since also stopped shaving under my arms. Quite often she came on weekdays when she felt horny. Soon Savita’s marriage got arranged and left for her husband’s home. I paid most of the expense of the marriage. However, she does come over to renew our sex play whenever she is at her Mother’s place.

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

No comments:

Post a Comment