Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Maiden Maid

Hello pals Iam a regular reader of experiences and fantasies and great fan of
this section.Your experiences ...encouraged me to write my own which is asset of
my life and turned me to a sexual slave.Iam not a writer but I hope u will
enjoy it and send me your advices. Iam 29 years old from feudal family of
punjab now settled in chandigarh plain looking indian with muscular body.It
hapened when I was 15 in grade 8 of high school.A cousin of mom died my parents
left in hurry with younger sis and bro leaving me behind.
We had maid working in our house named bedi a salty looking woman in her 30s
with great pair of boobs and round &firm ass which use to swing while
walking.She came next morning found no body so came to my room and woke me
up.She asked about family I told her about them.She sat next to my bed and
started talking to me while talking occassionally she was touching my bare
thighs as I sleep in loose shorts.Her touchs running current in my body and my
cock started rising to the occassion she noticed that and asked me "sahib mein
aap ko kesi lagti hoon" I said you are good and very nice with this she started
rubbing my inner thighs.This was too much for me my blood prassure rose to
maximum limits and face went red with desire.
On seeing my condition she pushed her hand in my shorts and started caressing
my cock tentatively then I groaned.She smiled and said "tumhara lun to theek
thak hei she was moving her hand along the entire length of cock very very
lightly and giving me the maximum pleasure.Out of ecstacy I started groaning
involantarily she was loooking into my eyes and smiling the lust for cock was
very much visible in her eyes.Then she removed my shorts and took my cock in
her mouth lovingly and started rolling it in her mouth.Of & on she was teething
head of my cock wirling her tongue around it and taking entire length in her
mouth.I was seeing her in amazment and enjoying the pleasure she was giving me
and groaning.She was so good in sucking that I just came in 3-4 minutes with
aloud bang.After ist spur she moved her face away and I unloaded tons of cum on
floor.Mind you I was virgin at that time and practically knew nothing about sex.
Due to exhaustion I lied on bed she too lied with me and we were locked in deep
thraot kissing.After eating each other for 5 minutes she got up and asked me to
remove her clothes which I did immediately she was wearing nothing under neath
except pink bra wow what ascene that was a naked woman standing in front of me
and ready to do all sorts of things about what one can just think. I was
sitting on bed she put her left foot on bed brought her cunt parallel to my
face and commanded sahib apni jeeb meri choot mein dalo ta ke mein bhi garam ho
jaon I started moving my tongue along the length of her cunt.The aroma of her
love hole was driving me crazy man I have never smelled better smell than smell
of a cunt.She parted th lips of her cunt with her fingers and asked me in husky
voice sahib mera dana mon mein loo or isse khao with her right hand she pulled
my head towards her cunt.
Now I was eating her clitoris and tongue fucking her she was moaning with
pleasure and her cries for more & more were increasing with every second
passing haaa hooon oei mein mari aah aah haan sahib mera button moon mein le ke
choose poori jeeb meri kus mein dolo oor andar dalo she was pressing her pelvis
against my mouth so hard that I almost choked.With her right hand she was
pulling my head and her left hand was busy on her clit.All of a suden she
started shivering her hand movement increased she pulled me harshly in her cunt
and started abusing and yelling haan aah ahh haan madar chod poori jeeb dal
andar zor se chat button ko kha ja haan mein mar gei with a great force she
held me to her cunt and came in my mouth her juices were flowing and my face
was glistening with those.
A look of satisfaction was in her eyes and she was smiling. Then she asked me
haan sahib tiyar ho meri choot pharne ke liya muje chodo ge to bahut maza aye
ga she bent along the bed and asked me to fc-uk her from the rear.She held my
cock and guided it to her cunt sahib andar dalo dhere dhere se oor maza loo
meri garam garam choot ka I held her from the waist and started pushing my cock
in her cunt her cunt was very hot and smooth I entered very smoothly sahib
dhere dhere jhatke do bahir nakal ke phir poora lun andar do haan esse abhi
apni raftar tez karo oor taz oor tez poora dalo na mere kus 3 saal se piyasi
hei haan chood muje chood bahan chood zor se chood na I was fucking her
furiously her abuses were making me crazy my speed automatically increased.She
was also thrusting her cunt to my cock we were in full rythum she was moving
her ass with great expertise and starring at me over her shoulder.
She stretched her hand and held my balls she was playing with them and
screaming for more & more cock chod na muje meri choot phar daal zor se jahtka
de poora lun andar daal naa meri gaand mein ungli do ta ke meri choot tight ho
jaye esse poori ungli dalo my entire left index finger was in her gaand and I
was fucking her with the speed of bullet train our bodies were producing sounds
of splashing that sound was driving me more crazy.After 10 min of hard fucking
my cum started building I announced she asked me to cum in her choot sahib apna
ras meri choot mein hi chorna ta ke is ki piyas bhje tera garam garam ras esse
thanda kar de ga haan aa ja mein tarsi hoon is ke liye I held her tightly and
cummed in her chootwith a loud groan she looked on me over her shoulder and
asked me sahib maza aya i said buhat mein ne too essa maza chakha hi
nahin,sahib aorat ki phudi mein essa maza hei ke loog is ke peechey mar jate
hein ab tum roze meri phudi lene ke liye maro ge I said yes I'll do any thing
for this.
I took out my dick and my cum started oozing out from her cunt and dripping on
ground.That day we fucked thrice.We kept on fucking for next five years till we
moved to chandigarh.She is my teacher who taught me how to fc-uk and satisfy a
woman. We tried various positions and fucked on different places like
store,backyard,toilet,roof top etc etc.She was real horny lady who only care
about cock we even fucked when she just lifted her lungi and asked to fc-uk in
hurry coz my mom was around at that time.That time I fucked her in just 2
minutes she lowered her lungi and left my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment