Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rahul fucking cousin Nisha

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
I am not new to this site and read every story posted. I am big fan of this site. Today I am going to post my story which happened some 3 yrs back. I am Rahul 27 yrs now from a town who came to Mumbai after my college.came there to search job. Due to my parents I was forced to stay at my aunty home. My aunty had a daughter nisha who is 23 3 yrs back.
Let me expain abount me. I am just 5.4 feet lean with 6 inch tool. She is little bit fair. white and has a good figure of 34 28 36.. during first few months she use to talk just like that and I use to talk about my college life and her college life. later we became good friend.both her parents are working so they ll come to home at 9. she ll come to home at 5 in evening after college.
day by day she became very close to me and she takes care of me very well. This made me so affectionate towards her. We didn’t had any bad thought in us till tat but day by day out thoughts went in wrong way . her affectionate turned as love on her. we use to touch each other even she sometimes hugged, kissed. I request to touch her boobs and she allowed me.
I smooched her boobs, butts. even I seen her naked without her knowledge through bathroom windows. this made my mind to have sex with her. I told her abt my wish but she refused and said you can do me whatever u want but pls dont ask for fucking, this is a great disappoint for me. it was there in my face and she too noticed it but she was stubborn.
Whenever time permits she use to shake my tool. took it in her mouth. Then she allowed me to touch her every part of her body. Most attractive part of her body is her boobs and her butts. mostly I love her boobs so she allows me to do whatever I want with that 2 lovely melons. On weekend her parents have planned to attend an marriage in our native which is almost 800 kms from Mumbai.
She called both of us but due to an interview I said that I cant come and she had an internals on Monday so she could nt attend. Now I was waiting for this lovely moment. I know she has interest in fucking but something is stopping her. They started that Friday night and we both dropped them at station and came back to home.
staruday went as early as I went out for interview and she went t o her college. On Sunday I woke up early morning and went to her room to see what she is doing. My gorgeous girl was sleeping in the bed with shorts and t shirt. I went near to her and saw her boobs getting up and down due to her breath. I touched her thigh to feel her. She woked and asked whether I want anything.
with a naughty smile in my face I said yes I want you. with a smile she hugged me and kissed me in my forehead. In response I gave a deep kiss in her lovely lips and I saw her eyes closed. as she was lying in the bed she took my face against her boobs. I was sleeping on that mountain. then I got up and I kept my one hand on the boobs and the other hand searching for the shorts button to remove.
I made my move very fast on her boobs. I can feel enjoyment since she was making noise ahhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Also I can hear her saying leave me da.. I cant tolerate more than this. then she came back conscious and pushed me side and got up. She said I ll make coffee for u and went back to kitchen.
I was very sad and but my inner mind said that to try little bit since she was in half mood. after we had coffee she said she ll take bath and make arrangement for brkfast. she took her dress and went to bathroom. that time got a call and it was her parents and I spoked with them and called her. while she was speaking I went to the bathroom and took the dress and towel and came out.
without knowing that she went inside the bathroom and started taking bath. after completing she realized all her dress and towel was not there. She called me and asked me to give. door was half opened and she was asking. but from the glass inside I can see her naked back and butts. She noticed me watching that.
Her tone raised and asked for the towel and dress knowing that this was my work. but I know that it was fake. I gave to towel and pushed the door towards in and I entered the bathroom. wow I can see my darling fully naked very close to me. all water drops in her body is like water in lotus leaf. she immediately covered with the towel but fate the towel is very small as it cant cover her fully.
I came close her and touched very softly. she said pls da. we shuld not do this da. I didn’t mind anything as I was deaf I tried to remove the towel but she holded it tightly. I again forced and succeeded in it. I immediately tightly hugged her not even air can come between us. WOWWWWWWW first time I am hugging my darling naked. she is forcing me to leave.
I caught her two hands against the wall with my hand And kissing her all over her face. I bitted her lips and blood started to come. I can see tears from her face. but mind said not to leave her. I kissed her like there is no other chance for me. She again tried to come out of me. with no way I tied her hands with the towel like a villain even though my heart says not to do against my love but my mind is not allowing me.
what courage me is that she is not even shouting. after 20 mins of vigorous kissing now I came to her 2 melons which is crying since I am not touching. I started sucking her right boobs and my hand was busy in her left boobs.. I sucked like a baby sucking the milk from the mother. now my mouth came to left boob and started to suck the milk..
I hand came down to her pussy.. I inserted my finger and my finger started to fuck her..it went for more than 10 mins and she reached her first orgasm. I turned her towards the wall and started to lick her back and kissed her butts. I was very interested in her boobs and butts. I bitted her butts, licked kissed…
Now I made to her lie on the floor and she started crying as her hands was paining as I tied it.i know she Is enjoying my every move.. I removed the towel and went for tying it from front but she said no need … then she said we can go to bed and have to remaining but her face is full of tears.. she got and went to bedroom but after seeing her crying I cant move further.
I was sitting in bathroom for 5 mins thinking wht to proceed or not. but now I was in full control by mind so it said now she is accepting so proceed. Then I enterd the bedroom she was lying naked with closed eyes. I went near her and planted a deep kiss on her vagina. I could hear her moaning sound.
Then I came kissed her lips and now in response she opened the mouth and took my tongue inside her mouth and I drank her saliva.. even though now she is supporting she is not interested in fucking as she said that is for her hubby only.. but I didn’t mind it. Then I started my journey by licking and sucking her boobs. This time very hard as I was hungry for more than 10 days.
Both boobs and nipple grew very red coz of it. my hands went down to her vagina and again fucked with my finger. Now I came down to her vagina and started licking it like anything. now I asked her to take my tool into her mouth but since she was angry she refused.. Now again I came down to her vagina. now I parted her legs nicely but she bought it closely again.
I didn’t leave it and again parted it and I licked her from her feet to thigh. her moaning was keep on increasing. Now I don’t want to waste time so I bought my 6 inch tool near her vagina and my tip touched her tip. I slowly inserted into her and she shouted in pain since we both were virgin. I took it out and slowly inserted again. Did it slowly and rapidly increased my speed.
Though She was not interested she also supported by moving her hip movement. Our session went for 15 mins. Atlast I cummed into her. I was very happy as my wish to fuck her got done. but tear was still in her face rolling down her cheek. I know that I can convince her. She got up and dressed and went to kitchen. she didn’t spoked with me anything.
even in dinning table we both didn’t had eye contact. I was feeling shame on the incident. in evening she was sitting in the sofa I went and lied on her lap and said sorry for whatever happened. I said I ll surely marry u.ur my love. But I didn’t see her face. tear came from her and she lifted my face and planted kiss on my forehead and said I love u too.
Whole evening I was lying in her lap and after dinner I was more surprised to see another incident. yes this time she initiated for it. she also made arrangement for second night in her room. I ll share you in my next story. Please post your comments.
  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

No comments:

Post a Comment