Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rahul from lalitpur with love fucking neighbor 2

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
So where was I. I am continuing from “Rahul from lalitpur with love fucking neighbor”. Now after my first erotic encounter with radhika we became really close, I knew that I have her and that’s why I dint rush into it and that’s what she also liked. so the next day on 28 november when we were talking standing on our respective portions of the roof she heard somebody calling from downstairs,
she went to see who it was and while she was walking away I noticed her figure, she was wearing a red lower and first I saw her walking away with her round and sexy hips shaking and then she bent down on the railing and started talking and I could not help but admire her hips,
guys trust me if you were in my place you would have wanted to fuck her then and there and that’s what I also wanted to do. I had an instant erection. She came back we started talking then I she said lets go to your room I want to hug you. We went into the room, as soon as we entered we started kissing she was really hot.
First she was standing and I was pressing her against the wall crashing into her soft boobs and kissing her face all over. then I removed her t-shirt completely and with it her bra and saw her chests, this time I took a good look at them. they were not too big just normal size but they were firm and well shaped but the thing I loved were here nipples,
unlike my previous two gfs hers nipples were poking out like grapes. I holded them in my fingers and pinched them and realized that they were not soft rather hard, something which turned me on.then I sucked her grapes and she started moaning,,, aaah,,, siiiii,,,, grabbing my hair and pushing me onto her chest.
then I bit them cos I knew she liked that and she went crazy. She first dig her nails on my shoulders and the she took off my t- shirt bringing me up. I put both our t-shirts on my study table and then put my hand inside her lower and panty and touched her pussy for the first time. Off course she was wet.
She had small hair on her pussy then I sat on my chair and made her sit on my lap with her face facing toward me and removed her lower.for the first time I saw her without any clothes she just put her legs on both sides of my legs and started kissing me first me face, then my ears, then my neck, and she was really good at it. I could not stop but moan.
I have made many girls moan and they told me that they do not do it intentionally but it happens automatically. This time I realized what they might have felt. She was all over me and I was enjoying it beyond words. Then she bit my neck and oh my god, I digged my nails in her hips, which turned her on further and she came to my chest and started sucking it.
Now I have a naturally well shaped chest. She must have liked it. She sucked on my nipples and I started pressing her chest, grabbing both of them. she moaned and again started suking my neck and ears.i wanted her, I wanted to fuck the like she could not imagine, I wanted to take her then and there sitting on that chair.
I put her hand near my penis, she said “waha mat rakho” I did not listen and put her hand on my penis. She immidately grabbed it.what ever doubts I had that I might be the first guy to do it with her vanished,not just because she grabbed it instantly but because of the way she grabbed it. I never felt anything like that before.i was fully turned on.
I made her stand up and removed my lower and she again sat on my lap. now I have never measured my penis so I wont say that its 9 inch long. But I know from my previous girlfriends that its long enough, because both of my previous gfs praised its size. And this time it was on its full glory.
I could not wait any longer I made her stand against the wall and tried to put it in her but she backed away. I said “kya hua?” she said “ye nahi, mai shadi se pehle kuch nahi karungi,” I said ke” shadi to karenge hi na, to prob kya hai”. She said “kya bharosa”. This made me really angry I said “ get the hell out of here”. she went out.
But there was somebody standing outside who could see her going from my roof to her so she came back, and told me the problem.as soon as she entered the room I started hugging her out of instinct.she too hugged me. She said “Rahul I love you, just that mai itni jaldi sab kuch ni karna chahti” I said “ok”.
Then we kissed and fondled each other but nothing happened that time I also realized that I should wait for the right opportunity then very soon it was 30th nov 2009 the day I had my gre exam. She came in the morning when I was about to leave wearing a skirt and was looking damn sexy in that. I would have fucked her then and there had it not been for my exam.
I gave the exam and got a decent 1280, was really happy about it,the thing with GRE is that u get the result as soon as you give the exam.i returned late in the night from the exam center in Gurgaon. Next morning I could not wait to see her. I told her about the good news she was also happy.there was nobody at my home so I invited her downstairs.we went to my bedroom and started kissing.
I made her lie on the bed, she was wearing salwaar and kurta. I took it off, first her top and the her salwaar. And then I kissed her whole body. She was wearing a blue panty. I took it off and took off my lower too. I was fully erect and ready to drill her. She was also hot, she was moaning like any thing,
I put my erect dick on the enterence of her pussy and asked her to spread her legs to which she refused,saying “ har baar bas yahi karna hota hai na, isisliye laaye the na mujhe yaha pe” I was so pissed. I don’t know what game she was playing with me, but I was pissed,I got up and behaved calmy and asked her to leave.even she knew that I was angry at her.
But this time I was not going to give up that easy. I dint talk to her the whole day. at night she called me on my cell phone asking me to come up to the roof. I went up. she told me that she wants to come to my room, I said ok, it was dark outside. She came to my room and gave me a hug and said I am sorry jaan. And kissed me on my cheeks.
I asked about her didi and jiju she said they have gone out to the market. She pulled my tshirt up and started caressing my chest.i put my hands inside her tshirt and started massaging her mellons, with one hand. Then I put my other hand inside her panty. she was wet.i started rubbing her pussy with my finger. She moaned she dig her teeth on my shoulders and gave me a bite.
It was too much for me,I put my finger inside her pussy and started to finger her in and out. She immediately grabbed my penis. Now let me tell you that the way she use to grab my penis was something special.it was different from my other gfs.she would make me feel how horny she was just by the way she was holding my penis.
She started jurking me off . I dint even had to say anything to her, she started it herself.that is why I love experienced girls. the speed at which I was fingering her, she was pumping me.since it was a dark night and nobody could see us the door of the room was open, which further intensified heat of the moment in me,
the fact that we were doing it in open air and could see everybody and they could not see us aroused me. she was moaning “ummmhh,,, siiii,,,,ahhhh,,,,” and started kissing my earlobes.i could feel that her whole body was filled with lust. Her grip on my manhood tightened. I increased the speed of fingering her pussy, she reciprocated by stroking my dick faster, her free hand was holding my ass.
She dug her nails on my ass cheeks and squeezed them. I was in heaven. I inserted my finger in her lovehole which was dripping wet. she immediately took my ear in her mouth and bit it and moaned louder “ ufff ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh hai “. I said “ kya hua? “ she said “mera man kar raha hai ke tum ise mere ander daal do aur meri jaan nikal do,,,,,, hai re, ahhh “
saying that she put her mouth on my shoulder and started sucking it. She was moving her ass too and fro to reciprocate my fingering. Then all of a sudden her activities increased she started jurking me really fast. with her other hand she held my hip tightly digging her nail so tightly that it pained me but I savored that pain..she bit my shoulder with her teeth and tried to muffle her moans
“umm huuuu aahh aahhh haa hhaaaaa bassssssss” and she stopped “ bassss ho gaya” saying she smiled. I stopped. I really wanted to fuck her but knew that it was not the right time. She arranged her clothes, gave me a kiss and then somebody knocked on her door. She jumped the wall and rushed to her side of the roof.
The next morning she dint had to go to her college.we were standing on the roof and talking. I said that there is no body at my house you want to come to my house. she agreed. We went downstairs to my room. I showed her around my house then we went to my room. We started kissing each other,
we kissed for sometime and then I laid her on my bed and put the rajai on her got on top of her and started kissing her. Then she said “ tumahre pass dash dash dash hai?” I said kya ? triple x. she nodded in yes. I turned on the pc and played a nice bf. Then we started making out again. she was watching the bf.
Both our bodies were covered in the rajai and I was caressing her whole body. I squeezed her breasts from top of her tshirt. Then I took it off her.i started sucking her breasts. She started moaning.she was getting hotter, may be it was the movie or maybe it was the situation I done know, she was grabbing my hair and moaning.
Then I took off her lower also and started caressing her thighs. She was hissing like “ siiiii ahhh umhhh”. I took off My lower and jockie and tshirt. now we were both naked.now I lied on top of her and my chest crashed into her soft chests, something which she loved and I could see that she was immediately turned on.
She hugged me immediately and started kissing my neck, and moved to my earlobes and started cheewing them.it was the moment I was waiting for I knew that she was fully hot. My dick was at its full form. I put it at the opening of her vagina and started rubbing it at the entrance, I was kissing her shoulders along with that.
I rubbed it for some time and then she said “Rahul ab aa jao”. I was could not believe my ears I was so happy. Without wasting any time I asked to open her legs, but she said “nahi aise hi karo na”. it was a problem for her I don’t know why she never use to open her legs something that made it difficult for me to do it with full freedom but anyways then I slid my dick in,
she was really wet and it went in with little difficulty, now I came to know that she was not a virgin. Although she was tight but she dint screem or shouted to show any pain. She just said “Rahul aaj jo karna hai kar lo jaisee bhi karna hai kar lo,,, aaahhh …. Uhhhh”. I started pumping it. she grabbed my hips tightly and was moaning. I could feel the heat of her cunt.
It was giving me immense pleasure.i was doing it slowly she said “ zor se karo na” I increased my pace. She started moving her hips up and down to reciprocate to my humping. She was really hot. Suddenly she smooched me, for the very first time. And trust me she was good. As I told before her lips were a little chubby but she knew how to use them.
She first put her tongue in my mouth, then she took my tongue in her mouth and sucked it.then she took my lower lip in her moth and sucked it, she was fill of lust. Then she bit and almost chewed my lower lip out of passion. She said “Rahul I love you,,, Rahul aahhh uhhh,,,,, mujhe baby chahiye please mujhe baby do “ saying that she hugged me tightly and started chewing my ear.
I was in heaven. I increased my humping. the bed was making croaking noice I was at full speed I said “ seema I love you tooo”. She grabbed the bed and was moaning loudly like a matured lady, her husky voice was turning me on further. I was getting the best fuck of my life so far. She was just too hot. All of a sudden she turned wild.
She opened her eyes wide clasped both her jaws together tighly looking at me and started jumping up and down to meet my humping she was making really horny sounds like a women possessed or maybe ike a beast “ haaaa aaaahhh haaaaa ahhhhhh she was trying to say something but she was not able to “
she was jumping up and down on the bed to meet my stroke I could see the she was in full lust. Suddenly I said” mera hone waala hai seema”. she said “ ander kar do please,,,, aaahhhh aahhhhh ohhhh “ and she dug her nails on my back and bit my shoulder. I really started banging her with full force I was out of control
and then I finally thrusted myself fully inside her for final time and shoot my load inside her. And I almost became unconscious. It was that good I just grabbed her shoulders with my dick fully inside her and laid there. The orgasm lasted for atleast 30 secs. and the feeling was out of this world. Then I laid on top of her for around ten miutes. she said “poore janwar ho”.
I said tum bhi to jangali billi ho. Then after that we fucked three more times. and we broke up. it all lasted for one moth. But still she gave me the best time of my life both on bed and off the bed. Please post your comments and tell me how you guys liked the story.
  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

1 comment: