Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hot Sexperience of Shikha and Sulabh - II

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
It was a rainy morning- I should say afternoon. We got up arms in arms like divine lovers and quicky got ready. We again had bath together and cleaned each other. She sucked me off while having the bath and I licked her cunt again.I loved drinking the water droplets trickling off from her cunt. It was a fun filled moment and we both played with each other for some time.
We got ready for the day to go for a long drive towards a big mall. As it was a rainy day, I planned to go in my car but she was adamant in going on the bike. The Mall was 15-20 kms from my house and I told her that since we need to go to the mall then to her friends house which again would be about 10 kms from the mall,
car would be the best especially bcoz it would be dark when we'll go to her friends house. But she insisted on bike. So we started the bike journey. It was drizzling slowly and we loved the feeling of water and cold air on our faces and body. She hugged me tightly and we zoomed across the city to reach the mall. We spent a lot of time and by the time we came out it was 9:00 pm.
After dinner, we started off for her friend's house which was not 10 but about 17 kms from the Mall. We started off again with Shikha behind me and shopping bags in her hand. Soon it started raining. As Bangalore, when it rains, it really rains a lot. At first we continued driving as we were almost wet but then it started raining heavily and we had to stop.
We stopped at a chai shop and had some hot tea. The rains didn’t seem to stop and we had to cover a lot of distance and it was getting late. So we thought of starting again as the rain slowed a bit, so that I could drop her and go back and both of us could change at our respective destinations.
We again started driving. Her top was totally wet and I could feel her hot nipples poking my back through her bra. I loved that feeling. The rains also started getting heavier and I was getting naughtier. I took my left hand back and started fondling her tits. She got scared as it was risky to ride like this as the roads were slippery and people could watch us.
Very soon we were off to a highway kind of road and there was nobody on the road. The people who would pass were too busy to fight against the rains and reach their homes. But here I was at 11 pm, on a bike which I didn’t own, an old tainted bike which could breakdown in this torrential rain anytime,
with a girl I hardly know but have had terrific sex with her the prev night, on a rainy road groping her and being as naughty as I could. Shikha was enjoying every moment of this bike ride. She started her uuummms aaha..and I became hornier. My dick also started fighting against my jeans ( who made these jeans- cant they be little softer near the dick or may be little elastic ).
Shikha sensed my discomfort and moved her hand to my dick and started fondling it. I loved it but felt some pain inside. I wanted to adjust it to make it vertical. I asked Shikha to put her hands inside as one of my hand was on the handle of the bike while other was busy groping her. Shikha, like an obedient student put her hand inside my jeans and help my dick.
I loved the feel of her hands and my dick just loved it since it was feeling cold due to pouring rain. I asked her to keep her hand as it is while I would ride the bike. This was risky as it would draw attention of the people driving cars and we might also slip. The rains also increased to a point where I wasn’t able to see anything ahead and stopped the bike by the road side.
I knew it was risky because somebody might stop and maybe pick us up or anything. I told her to stay put on the bike and started driving in the village kind of road perpendicular to the main road. The area was a new town kind of area and was under development. She was getting restless and horny but I was tensed.
We couldn’t see anything much around and stopped by a house which had a verandah kind of structure which was covered. We took shelter inside the verandah so that we would wait till the rains slow. Shikha told her friend that she would be late and is caught in the torrential rains. We were feeling very cold and so we hugged each other.
Shikha was looking very cute drenched in water. Her dress was looking almost transparent and her boobs were pointing out. The clothes that we bought were also wet and I asked her to wear something from those over the already wet clothes. I want feeling unsafe in that verandah and asked her to hide behind the house so that I'll knock the door to see if there is someone inside.
I knocked the door multiple times but nobody opened the door. When we became sure that nobody stays in the house, we felt safe and came together clinging to each other waiting for the rains to stop. We were both feeling very cold and started smooching and hugging. We grew hornier and started groping each other. I removed her top and removed my shirt.
Both of us were little apprehensive because of the situation we were in but the thrill of it was something we couldn’t resist. Within no time both of us removed all our clothes and we were absolutely nude. This time we were nude in a place which we don’t know, a verandah of a house by the highway, in midst of torrential rains. We started loving, licking and sucking.
Shikha started giving me a blowjob but I wanted to fuck her. I asked her carefully to sit on the verandah which was very dusty with dried leaves- but that’s where the fun of it lied. She carefully rested her hot wet body on the floor and I rested with her for a while. Then I asked her to sit on me while I lay on the floor.
She slowly came over me and within no time I was inside her while she started jumping slowly. It was out of the world as I never imagined doing something so weird, so irresponsible and naughty especially in these circumstances. After a few minutes both of us cummed and she rested on my for some more time.
I was feeling a little pain due to tough cement floor below my butts while some pellets and leaves were poking my thighs. We loved this sexual experience as it was doing something which was unimaginable for both of us. Till that time the rains subsided. I put on my wet clothes while she wore the new clothes she bought and we started off again to reach Shikha's friend's house.
It was very late but we finally reached. Her friend was also very hot and that moment I thought that maybe I would fuck her sometime but never got an opportunity to do so. Her friend asked me to come inside but I thought of returning home since my clothes were stained and would have drawn some suspicion.
I went back home and Shikha stayed with her friend, finished off with her Alumni meet and went back. After that event, we met again in Mumbai thrice and had terrific sex each time. We continued our long hour talks for some more days and eventually stopped talking since the passion died down and both of us became busy in our own chores.
Now we talk once in a while but always discuss about those 2 nights that we spent together. It was indeed an amazing experience for both of us which we'll remember forever. Now both of us are married to other people but still I remember and miss those nights. They really made my life eventful and showed me the naughty side of my personality.
Who know's some more naughty experiences are waiting for me to be explored. I will write again about my sexual experiences with my first girlfriend whom I met a long time back.

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

No comments:

Post a Comment