Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Watching wife getting fucked on pleasure trip - II

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
We went out to beach and had spent about one hour in the waves and by 6.30 we came back to room and had shower and got fresh. We ordered some snacks and took one bottle beer for her and me my whisky. She told that she wish to have whisky that evening as it gives more effect than beer. I was really getting confused at her behaviour.
Later I understood that she is expecting a memorable evening with the guy and is getting prepared for that. We had two pegs each and was having the snacks. My mobile rang and it was the guy whom we were expecting. I gave the phone to her and after few conversation, she asked me about that guys’ friend.
Though the intention of question was not clear to me, I said that he is also good. Then I asked why she asked? Reply was a naughty smile and told me “ dear.. tonight is for you to enjoy and for me too… and from tomorrow all this happened should be a movie only. I mean no comments or anything. Agreed?”
I understood that much more is going to happen that night and I agreed. My only condition was that I should be in the room. (Though every thing is a fun, I am afraid if some thing worst happens there. Like guys making her do something which she don’t like etc) Then, she replied over phone something and she disconnected the phone.
In a very humble way she requested me not to think bad about her by doing these and all. It is only a fun which with your support I am doing. And it won’t happen again. Once again she said that we can stop it right here if there is anything bad I am feeling about it. I felt sad and hugged her close and said “Dear I know you and why I should feel so.
After all you are not cheating me dear. You are doing with my permission. So don’t think that and all. Have fun and enjoy it at its best. I LOVE YOU”. She was so happy hearing this and gave me a deep kiss on my lips and told me to arrange drinks and snacks in the platform outside the room. She too helped me to keep things proper. We sat there in opposite chairs and was chatting.
By this time both the guys came and the first one introduced his friend to me. Both of them gave a very polite and formal wish to her too. I invited them to sit and have drink. I filled four glasses and we started sipping the drink. She had her drink little fast and had one more peg and said excuse to all and went into the room.
She changed her costume into a tight shorts of mine and a loose T shirt without anything inner wears. After 2 minutes, she called the first guy into the room. Gave him a deep hug and asked about his friend. He said, in their group, that guy is a well behaved friend and so only he requested to take him in the evening.
Then we heard she calling the other guy by name and told him to come inside. He too went inside. I was in a doubt whether to go inside immediately. But didn’t do as I want she to take control of the situation. I am giving different names to both guys to narrate the incident more attractive.
The first guy is Arul and the second one is Vinu. Arul was sitting on the bed while Vinu entered the room. Vinu was SEXCITED seeing my wife in that costume and suddenly took his eyes and looked at Arul. He was sitting on the bed as if everything is normal. Seeing this, my wife reached near Vinu and hugged him close and gave a wet kiss on his lips.
He was really embarrassed at the same time was not sure how to proceed. He felt his manhood growing inside his pant. He too hugged her close and responded with his lips. He held her close with both hands holding her head. This went for a minute or two. Their tongues were mating each other and both were loosing their control and were getting hornier.
Suddenly she parted him and gave a naughty smile and started to unbutton his shirt. Then she removed his shirt and gave a suck on both his nipples and knelt down and unzipped his pant and removed it and his underwear. She was surprised to see the erect dick of him fair and little more bigger in size. She gave a gentle kiss on his manhood and got up.
He also lifted her T shirt and hugged her close and gave a kiss on her lips and cupped her left boob in one hand and started sucking the other. A soft moan came from her mouth. He then knelt down and unbuttoned her shorts and made her nude. All this time, Arul was watching his greedy friend and was rubbing his cock over the shorts.
She turned to him and invited him with a gesture to stand close to her. He jumped to her and removed his clothes by himself. They hugged together and exchanged their saliva. The room was getting heated up. Both Arul and Vinu started to smootch her standing on both sides. Vinu was busy with her nice shaped boobs while Arul was still giving lip to lip kiss and one hand slid down to her holy pussy.
He started rubbing over her pussy. She widened her legs little more for and easy access for his fingers. She held the head of Vinu close to her boobs and all of them were enjoying as if no more chance in life. By this time I finished my fifth peg and entered into the room. The sight of two guys working on my wife’s nude body made me really horny.
And the whisky gave me a boost up and I sat on a chair. They didn’t see me as her eyes were closed in enjoyment and both guys were busy with her body. She opened her eyes and saw me sitting on chair and gave me a wild sexy naughty smile. She guided them to the bed and she sat in between them. She asked for little more drink and I gave a peg to her.
She sipped and shared it with both the guys and were relaxing. Still both working gently on her heavenly parts. Seeing me horny, she gestured me to come near her. She pulled my Bermuda down and took my dick and started playing with it. She gently put my manhood in her mouth and started giving a fine blow job which never I got before from her.
I was really raising into heaven with her magic mouth work and in five minutes I loaded her mouth with my juice and she drank it fully and sucked and cleaned my dick. She gave a naughty smile and never never I have seen her in such a horny mood. She whispered to me “ darling we are always together dear. Tonight I want to keep this horny guys a nice treat.
Shall I? “ I nodded yes with a smile in face and naughty thought of watching the more erotic scene of the night. I sat back on the chair with another peg. She turned her attention to Vinu and raised his face and gave a deep kiss in his mouth which he too reciprocated. His hands were still busy with her boobs as if he wont get such a luck once again in life.
Arul was busy with her pussy and now his two fingers are almost inside and was giving her a nice finger fuck. Suddenly I heard a loud moan from her and understood that she is going to cum. She pressed Vinu to sit down on floor and pressed his mouth to her pussy. He raised her hips little up and started licking her sweet pussy and she screamed and from the movement of Vinu
I understood that she is feeding him with her honey. He licked it like a child drinking milk. Arul gave a kiss on her lips and came near me and sat on a chair after taking a peg whisky in a glass and was watching the show with me. She gently lifted Vinu and they both lied on the bed and they started kissing again and were hugging so tight that they made sure that every part of the body were meeting.
She pressed him by keeping hand on his buttocks so that his dick should press on her pussy. Then she lied on her back and pulled Vinu to her top. She pulled him to his face and now Vinu is on top of her with legs on both sides of her body and his dick near her mouth. She held the dick in her hand and started giving a mouth fucking to him.
It continued for a minute or two and she pushed him down still holding his manhood in one hand. She widened her legs and drove his long dick gently into the pussy. He too gave little thrust and gently he went in completely. He was in his heaven and waited there for a while without moving and she gave a nice smile to him.
She was also happy feeling his manhood fully erect in her. She was licking her lips with tongue. Seeing this, Arul lost his control and walked near to her. She smiled at him and took his manhood in her hand and started rubbing it. Arul cross legged over her face and she happily took his tool in her mouth and started sucking it.
By this time Vinu started to pump gently and she was responding by lifting her hips with his pushing. It was really nice to see her getting fucked and sucked in a very nice way and my dick got erected again. Vinu increased the speed and she was not able to enjoy both at a time and pushed Arul from her top and started to concentrate with Vinu.
She held him tight on his buttocks and gave maximum support for his manhood to touch the inner wall. After a few more strokes he pumped his load into her honey hole and she too hugged him tight and had her orgasm. He hugged her and fell on her. They were on bed like that for a minute and separated to both sides. The night was not complete…

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

No comments:

Post a Comment