Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hot sex with North East babe Shiela

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
Hi, this is my first contribution here. Without wasting time I will give the back ground to this story. I was working in Agra a couple of years back and my one of very good friends, friend Shiela was coming over to Agra for some work and my friend requested me to take her around and take care of her.
Shiela is from North East and she is huge with a bust size of 38 and huge hips and I found out to my pleasure that she is crazy in bed. I picked her up from the Rly station and took her to a hotel I thought was ok for her. I was acutally free around that time so I had all the time in the world to take her around. After settling down she said that she didnt want to go out.
I told her that I would be back later to take her out for dinner.That night nothing happened over dinner and I dropped her back to the room, she invited me over in the room. I went in without anything in my mind as she was not my type. We kept talking about life and friends t till quite late and I slept off there in her room. In the morning I felt guilty of sleeping there and apologised to her and went off.
I told her to be ready as I will come and take her around. I got back just before lunch and we went out to the Fatehpur Sikri fort, on the way back we had a talk about our sexual encounters and she told me that she had not slept with anyone for nearly three years. I just joked that may be I would stuff her for a life time. We reached by evening and I took her shopping for little souvineirs.
We reached to the hotel room and she had a bath and came out of the bathroom in just a towel, though she didnt have a stunning figure I was turned on a bit. She wore her panty and bra then her dress, there were thoughts in my mind of screwing her. We went out for dinner to a 5 Star, before dinner we guzzled down nearly half a dozen magaritas each.
While having dinner she started talking about sex. I was interested already with my dick growing in my boxers. As soon as we got in to the car, I saw a chance and placed my hand on her thigh and she opened her legs wide so I drove a little higher with my hand towards her love box. I could feel her getting wetting and there was a tremendous heat between her legs.
We reached her hotel and in the lift she kissed me like crazee and said I want you. It was invitation she didnt regret and I just happy to help her. We got into the room and got her out of the dress and made her lie down on the bed and got to work with my tongue on her legs. I licked from her claves to her thighs, softly biting her legs.
She was pulling my hair and was already moaning with pleassure. The Ohhhhh and the Ahhhs were spurring me on to take her over the edge, by this time her panty was soaking wet. I kept kissing and licking her thighs just getting near the love box to tease her and I started to rub her pussy with my fingers from over the panty.
By this time she was crazee and she pulling my hair with a lot of force, she moaned "oh fuck, im gonna cum". Hearing this I moved my tongue also to her pussy which was by now soaked up. I pulled her panty aside to touch her pussy lips with my tongue and slide a finger inside her pussy, at this double touch she came and came so heavy that I had a tough time with her love juices, my tshirt was wet with her juices.
This was point of no return for her and me. After this thunderous orgasm, she was like mad for sex. She got to work and in a jiffy my clothes were out and she was licking and kissing me all over. She got to work on my dick which was waiting paitiently for her touch. She licked and kissed my dick, she spat on it and licked the head with masterly moves.
It was an awesome feeling, my dick had not got pampered this way for quite sometime. She was licking my dick like a ice cream cone, her tongue was doing magic. She was deep throating my dick it was getting harder for me to control. I told her to stop and come into 69. She placed her pussy on my mouth, it was still very wet.
I sucked her clit like mad keeping up the pace with her pampering on my dick. She was moaning so loudly that I thought the whole floor of the hotel would wake up. She was about to cum again and thi time I also decided to let go. She came with a loud moan "AAAAAAHHHHHHH fuck im cumming" and I let go of my load in her mouth.
I drove my tongue into her pussy while she was cumming she lost all control over herself. Though she didnt swallow my load she let it drip onto her luscious boobs which were neglected till now in all the action. We lay next to each other and she said that she wanted more and wanted to be fucked all night. We then moved under the shower where I washed off all the juice from her boobs.
Then started to play with her boobs under the cold water and I sucked her boobs and teased her nipples which were growing into ripe grapes with my tongue.Her hands got to work on my dick and she was applying soap on it and giving it quite a hand.I got on my knees again and got to work on her pussy which seemed to be wet always.
She was again leaking juices which I licked and got up to kiss her. She kissed like crazee with our tongues wrestling in our mouths and she kept her hands on my dick. I got down to lick her again and pushed a finger up her pussy. She moaned loudly when the finger slid in, her pussy was so tight that it enveloped my finger like a python grip.
I was licking her clit and driving my finger in real hard. I knews she would cum again soon so I drove harder with my finger and sucked her clit. She pulled my hair and let out a yelp of ecastasy and I knew she had cum again. Now I wanted to fuck her in her slippery pussy. We dried each other and went to the bed. I asked her about using a condom, she said she wanted to feel my flesh.
She started to lick my dick again which was a little limp by now. When my one eyed jack was ready again, I told her to mount it. She quickly got on top but her pussy was soo tight that my dick wouldnt go in. Then I got her down on the floor and pushed her legs aside, I rubbed my dick with her pussy and by now her pussy lips were a little swollen with all the biting and licking.
I suddenly pushed my dick into her pussy and it soo tight that my dick started to pain a little. I allowed my dick to settle down a little in her pussy and then slowly started to pump her. I kept licking her neck and sucking on her tits, at the same time feeling her wet and warm pussy around my dick. She pulled me closer and clawed my back and started to bite my chest.
I kept building pace with my pumping of her pussy. She was moaning my name and all the ohhhs and ahhhs were pushing me to the limit. By now I was really pounding her pussy hard. I started to feel pressure build up in my balls. So I asked her to mount my dick. Her pussy slid easily onto my dick and it was a heavenly feeling.
It was a wonderful sight seeing her boobs bounce as she started to pound my dick. She bent down and kissed my lips and said "Im cumming again". She started to pound my dick real hard and was moaning really loudly. Then she again came this time I saw her grow even crazier. She was biting her boobs and pinching her tits and letting out little yells of pleasure.
After her orgasm we just lay on the floor with my dick still in her pussy. By now my balls were aching with all the jucie in them. I told her "Shiela you still have to make me cum in your pussy". She quickly got into doggy position and invited me to fuck her pussy. I mounted her and caught her boobs and slid my dick in her hot and welcoming pussy once again.
I kept pounding her pussy for sometime as we had lost all count of time and we both were drenched in sweat.she kept moaning with encouragement for me to keep fucking her. We then changed positions to missionary and I mounted her pumped her hard. I could feel my pressure build, she was nearly drawing my blood by clawing my back.
She said " I want to cum with you", This spurred me more and I was ready cum and I kissed her hard and let loose. I kept cumming in her pussy, it seemed I was draining out all my juice in her pussy. She had also cum with me, we both were exhausted by now. But she got on top of me and let out all our juices from her pussy on my chest and then licked it all up and ate it up.
She then lay on top of me and kept saying sweet and naughty things in my ears. This was not the end of the night as we got out batteries charged in sometime again to begin all over again, she came 18 times that night and I came 7 times and next day I had a swollen dick. All I realised that night was its not the beauty in the woman but her willingness to open her legs.
As they say its nots the size of the dog but the size of the fight in the dog.I continued to fuck Shiela for sometime more into the future but then we caught onto to our lives. Though now Im based in Delhi I still long for wild sex nights I had with Shiela. Any woman interested can leave a comment and Im sure we will surely find a way around.

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

1 comment: