Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sexy encounter with chat friend Anjali

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
It all started one bored afternoon at work I entered a chat room 30’s love to be precise. After saying hi hello to a few Anjali replied with a "hi!" We chatted for an hour and followed it up by chatting almost daily for a month.
Let me tell u about Anjali and me Anjali was 28 years old, married about a year, Her husband was always working late, this left Anjali feeling lonely, bored and dejected. Let me describe how Anjali looks, she is 5'4” fair with a nice plump body (not fat) with big boobs. She had a cute innocent face and a soft voice.
And me I am a 35 year old Married Businessman from Mumbai, looking for some fun. One afternoon while chatting she said I am going for a bath so I joking said take me with you, she replied sure come over. Now the problem was Anjali happens to live in Delhi and me in Mumbai. But this did not stop us getting naughtier online.
We moved on to sex chat and other intimate talks. Anjali started inviting me to Delhi but I did not get an opportunity to go to Delhi so I politely said “soon”. 6 months passed of daily chatting and seeing each other on webcam. One day I read about an oncoming trade fair which happens at Delhi every year. My eyes lit up I thought this is a good chance to meet Anjali.
I told her about my travel plans and fixed up a day when I would be checked into a hotel and she will come over and meet me there. I reached Delhi on a Tuesday morning by train checked in to a hotel and rang up Anjali to check with her. She told me that she will repost in sick to work and reach my room in an hour.
By then I showered perfumed and mouth sprayed myself all set for the encounter with Anjali. A little over an hour of waiting impatiently the intercom rang from the front desk that a lady has come to visit me I asked them to send her to my room. In a few minutes there was knock on my door. I was waiting by the door so I opened it immediately.
There she was stand as nervous as I was. I asked her to step in to my room. We had prepared so many times what we will do when we will meet. Finally that we did both waited for the other to make the 1st move I took one step towards her and gently kissed her on her lips she hesitated but kissed me back now my arms went around her hips
and pulled her closer as I kissed her harder and sucked her lower lip I could see her relax and enjoy the kiss just like we had done so many times online. After a few minutes which felt like a long time we both looked at each other, I told her finally I kissed u. She blushed I took her over to the sofa made her sit. I offered her a drink as I wanted her to be more relaxed.
She agreed so I made 2 large pegs of whiskey. By the time we finished our drink we were so comfortable and sitting next to each other arms around her. When she finished her glass I took it from her and kept it aside pulled her closer and kissed her neck and ears. She let out a moan my hands had snaked to her hips and breast under her t shirt.
I massaged her hips and chest as I kissed her deeper, my tongue exploring her mouth. She was still a bit shy but opening up as I kissed her more. Meanwhile I had managed to pull her t-shirt and unclasp her bra her two melon size breasts popped out, my mouth immediately latched on to one of them sucking and squeezing them
as I slowly started to suck nibble and squeeze she started moaning softly though slow to begin with she started to respond. After a 10-15 minutes of sucking and caressing I got up held her hand and brought her to the neatly laid out bed I made her sit as I kissed her she by now had unbuckled my belt and my jean's slid down to my ankles my dick was throbbing inside my
boxers so she pulled my boxers down and held my dick her soft hands touched my dick and sent a pulse or excitement up my spine she pulled back foreskin and brought her mouth to my dick and when she put her lips around my penis I let out a moan wow what a feeling of her warm mouth enveloping my dick and sucking me deeper.
Slowly she started pumping my dick and her tongue rolling over my penis head. I held her head as it bobbed, after 10-15 minutes of getting a blow job I felt I might cum anytime soon I asked her to stop. I pushed her on to the bed and I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. I saw anjali wearing a nice soft white cotton pantie with lots of pink hearts on it.
I pulled them off as instinct anjali closed her legs out of shyness. I pulled off my jeans and shorts as I leaned over anjali kissed her lips to calm her and I spread her legs. I saw her shaven mound and slit was thin and tight. I cupped her pussy with my palms and started rubbing them from outside she liked it meanwhile I slid my index finger inside her.
It was moist and warm as my fingers dug deeper and caressed her more she lifted her hips to take more of it in. Her soft moans was music to my ears I knew she liked my every move. She moaned “your fingers are magical don’t stop” I told her “if you think my fingers are magical wait till my tongue touches you”
saying this I parted her legs and kissed her thighs and her inner thighs moving towards her pussy I kissed her pussy lips and my tongue flicked her slit. She let out a loud moan. I started running my tongue up and down her entire slit she was so wet her juices were flowing. She held my head and pulled me closer to her moaning louder as I licked her harder.
By the time I finished licking her anjali had a huge orgasm. I then slid a condom and held Anjali’s ankles and spread her legs as I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy I rubbed my dick head on her clit anjali moaned and begged me to not to tease her. I teased her some more and slid my dick in to her now wet and juicy pussy.
She let out a huge uuuuf as I went all the in her I waited 2 sec and started pumping her. Her pussy was warm and tight I could feel her pussy tight on my dick as I pumped her in a steady rhythm. Anjali matched mine stroke to stroke. After 10-15 minutes of stroking I got her on her fours the sight of her nice round juicy ass drove me crazy.
I spread her ass cheeks and entered her pussy from behind I held her hips and pulled her towards me I started stroking her. I slapped her ass a few times leaving red marks on her ass she moaned and liked it. She moaning loudly and asking me fuck her harder this was not the shy timid Anjali that had entered my room some time back.
I flipped her to her back this time putting her legs on my shoulder and entering her pussy which was at a correct angle for me to pump her hard and fast. I was pounding her hard and fast while sucking and biting her nipples. Anjali was moaning loudly and asking me to fuck her even harder. She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer and closer.
She was meeting my stroke to stroke as I was nearing an orgasm I asked if she is going to cum to she nodded her head as she moaned louder and louder. I came hard and deep inside her as she too shuddered and her nails dug in to my shoulders.
I slumped on top of her, head rested on her huge breasts sweat dribbling I kissed her and flopped next to her on the bed catching my breath... We spent the day together, rest of the sessions to be continued.....

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

No comments:

Post a Comment