Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Richa having hot sex with lover

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
Hope every one is well. About myself, I am Richa doing my grad studies in US like to share my experience. Before I start, a nice preview of my assets, well! I am a man's fantasy. After coming to this country, I really worked on hard on my body and now have a perfect curvy shape and maintain it. This is one of the things I learnt from Americans.
Like many students of my University I live in an Apartment, my building has around 9 apartments and an in house laundry which is quite common here. Since I am quite well funded, I live alone and able to afford it. Let me come to the story, this happened a week back. Since then, my sex life has turned a U turn and now I am discovering the hidden pleasures of this wonderland with my lover.
On that day, I put my clothes for laundry and after some time I collected. While I was putting my clothes back in my closet, I realized I missed to pick my pink cushion cupped bra. It is one of my favorite bra, I rushed to laundry to grab it. There a guy an American more than six foot tall with proportionate body in sneakers was sniffing it.
I stood there, don't know what to say said Excuse me! It is mine. He on seeing me at once gave back to me and apologized. I said, it is ok with a smile. He too smiled. Then I left the place and before I was in my room. I just stopped at the my door and was wondering about what was going on his mind.
I somehow sniffed my own bra and even started biting without knowing that he was seeing me as he'd to cross my room to reach the stairs to go to basement. This very thought made me horny as I've been a very bookish studious girl. I finger myself once in a while to relieve myself from the hormonal pressures.
Back where I left, he said slowly baby it'd hurt your bra and added that you are really beautiful. I thanked him and asked what you were thinking while sniffing it. It seems he'd understood by now, how horny I was then and asked do you mind if I show you what was on my mind. I was not prepared for it and went inside my room.
He followed me and grabbed me from back and said I like you very much since the day I saw you first. I know Americans craving for tanned skin which I have naturally. But, I suspected his words and soon I melted in his strong arms and I totally forgot about it. He started kissing me while fondling my tits and enjoying the warmth of my flesh.
This slowly turned me on and he kissed me on my lips, me too opened my mouth and let him to suck my lips. My hands moved under his t-shirt and felt his roughness of his muscle. I could sense his tool right in front of my crotch. This feeling was really different than the one I had been experiencing with my finger.
He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me passionately. I on the other hand was very submissive to his instincts as it is my first time and was just reciprocating by allowing him to kiss me and to move his warm tongue around my neck. His hand until then was exploring my waist started entering my pant and trying to feel my ass.
He grabbed my ass and pressed it to feel it, which although gave me a slight pain but at that moment everything he did felt so wonderful to me. For a second, I thought what I am doing after going through all these but the excitement, the pleasure, the way he was doing wonders on me made me to overlook the slightest inhibition that came up in my mind.
I decided to enjoy the moment and leaving aside all other thoughts, started to focus on this. I detached myself from his kiss, he gave me a puzzled look, I smiled and told him door his open. He too smiled back said don't worry then stopped, btw, I am Brad he said. That’s when I realized, OMG! I don't even know his name, I said I am Richa.
He said nice to meet you and went back to close the door. I made myself comfortable and said so you like my bra, don't you? He said, well! I do but I like you more in fact I was going to ask you out but was little afraid as you are not american and I was confused how you will receive this. So, I kept all these things to myself. All I could manage was really! he said yes again.
He scored 8/10 in the way he spoke to me about his feelings and I of course said yes for his proposal but lets keep the date here at my apt as I really not in a mood to go out. Let me cook some hot spicy indian stuff for you, to make things better he said he''ll bring wine. We spoke about lot of things savouring the food and wine sitting on my sofa.
I started liking him and he too felt the same way as he took my arm and started caressing it. Now after gulping down three glasses of red wine, the lust which had got subsided for a while in me sprang up. I am sure he too was feeling the same as he had started making some moves on me.
His right hand went around my waist lifted my tops and started playing with my navel while he was kissing my left arm all the way to my neck. I was wearing a sleeveless top and a pant as it was fall but summer was still around. I just couldn't resist myself from kissing him, my hands went around face and pulled him closer and we both kissed tasting the wine.
Surprisingly, the wine was tasting good now..lol! He went over me and I was laying on the sofa with my head on sofa's support. He was trying to undress me and feel my back. I helped him got myself topless and he went shirtless. To his surprise I was without bra. I wasn't wearing panty too, come on it was freaking hot and this was a weekend.
Now one of his hands started cupping and caressing my left boob while the other went below the pant looking for my love hole. He started fingering my pussy while our lips were engrossed in sucking each other left over wine. His other hand was still massaging my left boob. Slowly he went down and started sucking my right boob; I was just enjoying and running my finger through his hair.
He worked on my boobs quite a while shifting left and right and his hands feeling my warming body. He further went down now kissing my tummy and sucking my navel while hands were back to my boobs showing their skills on those two tender mangoes. I was in seventh heaven. He suddenly stopped, and was trying to get rid of my green trouser, I raised my waist above to help him.
He got rid of it and before throwing it he sniffed it. I smiled at him. Now he stood, got rid of his shorts and I could see his boxer with a big tent on it. I was so involved in my own pleasure that he was giving that I totally ignored this hard on. I wanted to feel it but I didn't make a move. He too went naked. Right after this, he said let us take this to the comfort of your bed, shall we?
I was about to get up but he lifted me in his arms. I kissed him for this and I was so horny that I bit his ear. He went crazy on this and dropped me on my bed and was about to penetrate me. That is when I realized omg!! I am a virgin and it is gonna hurt. This is my first time seeing a real penis but I am sure his one was big for me. I told him, I am a virgin so please take it slow.
I am sure he was about to bang me as I drove him to crazy level by biting his ear. He came near me and kissed, said don't worry, it will be fun. He again started kissing but he was fingering my pussy too, this went on for a while. Orgasm started building in me and I was moaning. My pussy was fully wet now; he stopped kissing me and came over me.
Then he guided his tool and started entering me. I just closed my eyes, since I was so well lubricated by my juices because of his fingering, I didn't feel that much pain, it was bearable for me. When he reached my hymen, he went up, with one bang, I was deflowered. I grabbed his back really tight and it was done.
Then his strokes became steady, I too got in to rhythm synchronizing my hip with his strokes. We both kissed and he continued fucking me. I was moaning with ah ah ah noise while he continued and I gave a big sigh when I exploded on him grabbing his back really tight now. He stopped his strokes took out his tool and lay beside me and asked me to go over him.
He kept his upper body in such a way that he can kiss me and suck my boobs while I ride with a support of pillow and the wall. I enjoyed his body running his finger across his chest and sometime pinching his nipples. I went over and put his cock inside me. I started riding him, he said, I will come anytime. I started slowly going across his body and rotating my lower body.
The pleasure was just too much for me. I didn't care what he said as he wanted to make sure to avoid potential pregnancy. This being my first time and I was under alcohol, I didn't care that time. I build the pace by moving really fast. He was holding my waist enjoying my juggling boobs and feeling them as and when he wanted.
He ejaculated before I could explode but I kept on riding his now semi stiff cock but eventually collapsed. I took a pill following day morning as he got it for me. Since this incident we are together, he recently moved in with me. Yes, we are living toghether. Now I am enjoying this blissful thing called Sex, no more fingering J.
I am flying to India this week and going to tell my parents about him and we will get married..to all lovers..sex will be awesome when you have it with the right one...we both love each so much..bye!!

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

No comments:

Post a Comment