Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mother teaching sex to adoloscent son

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
This incident relates to the time when I was an adoloscent. We were a family of three brothers, three sisters, mother & father. All the sisters were married and were at their respective homes. The three brothers, mother & father lived in a 5 bedroom 2nd Floor flat in the family building in the suburbs of Mumbai. My mother was a well endowed women, with a good height and was the tower of the family.
During my childhood I had the opportunity to see her fudda (cunt, choot), when she climbed the kitchen platform to arrange or clean the shelves and had one corner of her saree & petticoat raised up and tucked in. It was a hugh fudda, very bushy which always made me feel like eating it. This happened often.
Then there were times when she was bathing in the bathing area in the kitchen itself and which did not have a door but a curtain, when I sometimes saw her bathing naked. What a mighty body my mother possessed.This was in the family's first 3 bedroom, kitchen flat on rent on the northern end of the city.
One day it so happened that my mother and I were alone at home in the suburbs, younger brother having gone to his friends day long, elder brother & father had gone for a day long visit to Lonavala, a nearby Hill station, for some property deal. I was alone in my room and as with all adoloscents I too had erections, night-leaks etc.
That day too I was feeling very horny and began to fiddle with my lulla (prick,cock,dick). I started to get an erection. I was massaging my lulla. My mother was lying down, probably sleeping as it was afternoon time, in her room. I slowly walked into my mother's room with my lulla in my hand, went near her bed,
she was facing the wall with the window whose curtains were slightly drawn and I started to massage my lulla. All of a sudden she turned around and saw me. I pelted to my room and stood in the balcony. My heart was thumping, thinking I would get a dressing down from my mother. After some time she came into my room and stood beside me in the balcony.
After some time she asked me as to what I was doing and why I had come to her room that way. I was dumb-founded. She took my hand, took me inside my room, closed the door of the balcony and sat on my bed, making me sit beside her. She repeated the questions still clutching my hand. I was shivering.
She gauged the situation, took me in her arms, which she rarely did, caressed me and very gently put my head on her laps. That eased me a lot. I had closed my eyes. She then pressed my head to her breast and I could feel the warmth, the softness & the sweet smell of her mammas (boobs).
She then very warmly & gently told me that she knew why I had come there to her room and in that fashion, but she wanted to hear from me. Having been soothed, I took some courage and told her I would tell her the reason if she did not scold me. She took my face in her hands and assured me that she would not scold me.
So, I ventured and said that I was feeling very very horny, started massaging my lulla in my room and went to her room, just to ejaculate in her presence, viewing her massive body. She did indeed not scold me, rather planted a kiss on my forhead and I hugged her as hard as I could. She then asked me whether I would like to see and suckle her mammas.
I was astonished by the question, but nevertheless nodded my head in the affirmative. She opened the 2 lower buttons of her front-buttoned blouse and raised her bra and 'plump' came out a hugh mamma right in front of my face. I was overwhelmed by its sight. If my assessment is correct and if I remember correctly, I think it must have been a size 40D.
My mother was more on the fairer side of a wheatish complexion. And her mamma was fairer, with a darkish brown big areola and a big & thick dark brown nipple. She asked me whether I knew what were a woman's mammas for. I told her very meekly, 'yes, for milk'. 'Yes', she said. And continued that the mammas are to feed a small child, as that was the only nourishment the child could get.
In most women, when a child is born, milk starts to ooze from the mother's nipples and the child is a born sucker. Having so said, she held her open mamma in her hand and put it near my mouth. Instantly I started sucking it, first slowly, enjoying the thick nipple and then started to bite into it. She made a 'ooee' sound and asked me not to bite it so hard.
I reduced the pressure. I kept on sucking & sucking until she asked me whether it was not enough, like in my childhood I always said 'nau kutt hor' (meaning 9 more sips). She moved my mouth away from her mamma, made me change my side in her lap, extracted the other mamma out and put my mouth to that too. I sucked really hard.
I then waved her hand away and held it in both my hands and sucked & sucked. I think I must have sucked both the mammas for a good 20 minutes, when she removed my mouth from them. I then held both the open beautiful mammas in my hands, had a very good feel of them and ventured to plant a kiss on my mother's soft lips.
She responded by holding my head in her hands and put her tongue in my mouth. It was a sensuous feeling. She then asked me to put my tongue in her mouth and sucked hard at it. After this practical training by my mother to her horny adoloscent son, it was time for her next step. She asked me whether I had chodoed (fucked) any girl before. I replied in a firm negative.
She then asked me whether I had ever seen a woman's fudda. Very coyly I told her that I had seen hers at the rented place where we stayed before coming to this house. 'And how was that?' she asked. I narrated to her the time she would climb up on the kitchen platform to clean the shelves above and had a corner of her saree & petticoat tucked up.
She pondered and then recollecting, ventured to ask whether I wanted to see her fudda from close quarters. I nodded in the affirmative. She raised her saree & petticoat and what I saw was mind-blowing. A hugh, bushy fudda. My heart started pounding. Again sensing my situation she took my hand and put it on her fudda. My heart started to beat faster.
I had never touched, leave aside seen from so close, a woman's fudda. She asked me to insert my finger inside her fudda. O, God, it was great to feel the inside of that big fudda. It was so soft & wet. She asked me whether I hand fingered any girl. I replied in the negative. 'Now', she said 'move your finger in & out and in circular motions.' This she said was done to arouse a woman.
She then lay on her back on my bed and asked me to put my mouth to her fudda. O, the smell was exciting. She asked me to start licking her fudda with my tongue from the lower end & slowly move to the top. I could feel the heat of it. When I reached the top most end she asked me to move my tongue in circular motions. I could feel her raising her hips and moving in sync with my circular motions.
After some time she asked me to lick & suck her fudda completely from bottom to top repeatedly and in circular motions too, this she said was done to further arouse a woman. Her hip movements started to pick up speed and ultimately a hot hot fluid burst on my face. She asked me to lick it and drink it. It was really hot & juicy.
After having done so I raised my head and asked her as to what was that flow and what would happen to me as I drank it up. She replied that they were the juices of a woman's orgasm, just like a man has and that they were harmless to drink. She asked me whether I had ever mooth marooed (masturbated). I replied in the affirmative.
She ventured further to ask me that when I peaked did not some thick, white & sticky juice come out of my lulla. I again answered in the affirmative. 'Well', she continued, 'that is a man's juice or maal (cum). So the same way when a woman peaks her juice or maal too comes out from her fudda.' After this was my next lesson.
She asked me whether any girl had held, shaken or sucked my lulla. I replied in the negative. 'So', she said that she will give me the joy of a man having his lulla held, shaken & sucked. She sat on my bed and made me stand in front of her, took hold of my lulla in her hands, shook it, massaged it in the palms of her hands, pressed & released it and became big & thick.
She peeled back the skin of my lulla and put her tongue to the tip of it. I started to get horny. Slowly she inserted my lulla inside her mouth and started to lick it. It was exhilarating. She increased the speed gradually, while licking it with her tongue too. I got so horny that when I was about to ejaculate, I told her so and she signalled with her hand to let go.
There were tremendous jerks from my lulla and all the maal was nicely drunk by my mother. After having licked my lulla clean, she removed her mouth from it and planted a hugh kiss on my lips. I then asked her whether drinking my maal would not make her pregnant and she informed that drinking the maal of a man never made a woman pregnant.
'Now', she said, 'shall we proceed to the next lesson?' 'Sure, dear mommy, I replied 'and what would that be?' 'It will be the ultimate that one wishes for, that is chodna (fucking)', she replied. 'I'm ready for it, ma', I said. She removed her blouse, bra, saree & petticoat and there was that wonderful body completely naked in front of me. She asked me to remove my clothes too.
I too became completely naked in front of my wonderful mother. She lay on my bed on her back, asked me to come over her and sit between her thighs, to slowly rub my lulla on her fudda from bottom to top, which would arouse her. After some time she made me lie on my back on my bed, mounted herself on top of me, taking care not to put all her weight on me, took my lulla in her hands,
made it big & fat and inserted it inside her fudda and started jerking me. It was a wonderful feeling. I asked her whether this was the correct way to fuck. She said that this was one of the ways, but not the ideal one. 'This woman over man was a position just to have more fun', she elaborated. 'Now, she said, ' I will show you another way to have fun.'
She went into a doggy position and asked me to insert my lulla inside her chittar (gaand, arse) and fuck her there. 'You see, you being young, do not have a full grown lulla, as yet, that is why it was easy to insert it in her chittar, which is not very stretchable, unlike a woman's fudda, from where a child is born.
So, when you have a full grown lulla, you should put some spit or better still some oil on it and in the woman's chittar, to ease the entry.' She then lay on her back on my bed and asked me to come over her, sit between her legs, raise her legs a little & hold them in my arms and with her hands she put my lulla inside her fudda. 'This,' she said, 'is the most common & ideal way for a man to fuck a woman.'
She asked me to slowly increase the speed & thrusts of my lulla in her fudda. 'After some time,' she continued, 'just like when you masturbate, you will peak inside my fudda also. So release all your maal inside my fudda.' 'Will that not make you pregnant?' I asked. She said that I need not worry on that count, as she had got operated to have her tubes cut,
so that she would not get pregnant whenever she got fucked and the maal released in her fudda. And then what, I was waiting for such a situation. I gradually increased the speed and the thrusts. My mother started moving her hips too in sync with my thrusts. She further encouraged me with the words, 'come on beta, faster, come chodo your mother, faster,
faster......yea.....I'm enjoying too......lovely....come, come in more.....very good....yes, yes, yes.....release your maal now.....very good.....that was wonderful.....oh,wah, maja aa gaya.' It was such a heavenly experience for me to have fucked the woman of my dreams, that I just sat still with my lulla in her fudda for quite some time, when she asked me to fuck her more so that she too have her peak.
After some more fucking, I felt hot juices of my beloved mother burst on my lulla, which was still inside her fudda. She then asked me to raise her up and take her in my laps, with my lulla still inside her fudda and we kissed & kissed and hugged each other very very passionately. I told her, 'ma you are the best, I have enjoyed so much, thanks to your initiative, that I wish I could carry on like this forever with her.
Thank you very much indeed.' 'It was my pleasure too, beta, I hope you will remember all the things I have taught you and give a wonderful time to your future wife,' she replied. I carried on, 'ma I don't want to marry, I want you only, you are too good.' 'But, beta, you have to get married some day, I promise I will help you whenever you want anything from me, even after you are married,' she exclaimed.
She then asked me to get hold of her blouse and wiped her fudda & my lulla clean. She took me to the bathroom, washed her blouse, herself & me with water and wiped with a towel. We came back to my room naked and she asked me to dress her up. She then dressed me up. This dressing up of each other was also a wonderful experience. I went up to her and touched her feet.
She blessed me, hugged me and kissed me. I asked her if she would tell my father about today. She replied that she would never ever mention about today to anybody and nor should I. With sweet memories in my mind, my wonderful mother went to her room. Well, this one day affair did continue later on too.
One day, when nobody was around, I asked her whether I could once again see her fudda, as I wanted to see whether it really stretched, like she had said. She immediately raised her saree & petticoat to reveal her fudda, but, went on to explain that the fudda does not stretch just like that at any time, either the woman has to aroused very extensively or when she is about to deliver a child.
Nevertheless, I kissed her fudda, inserted one finger, then, two, three and gradually my entire hand inside her fudda and exclaimed that it stretched as it took my entire hand in. She replied that it was so, as she had had seven deliveries (one of my brothers had expired when very young) which was bound to stretch her fudda somewhat.
Then, on another occasion, again when we two were alone I told her I wanted to suck her beautiful mammas and she obliged. On yet another occasion, again when we two were I told her that I wanted to chodo her and yet again she obliged. On some pretext or the other I would kiss her, suck her mammas, lick & suck her fudda, make her suck my lulla and also fuck her.
And she never refused as she had promised me that she would help me whenever I wanted anything from her. Even after I was married off and had seperated to the western side of the suburb where my mother lived, with my wife & three kids, I kept up the affair with my mother. Once she called me on the phone & asked me whether I could come over to her place as she
had something to discuss with me and she would prepare my favourite baingan da partha for lunch. She also mentioned that she was alone that day. I told my wife of it and was at my mother's door my 12 noon. She opened the door, I touched her feet, she blessed me, closed the door, gave me a hugh passionate hug and kissed me for a long time on my lips.
I responded equally. We sat down on her bed in her room and she asked me whether I was enjoying with my wife or not. I told her, 'ma you have given me the best woman, after you, that I could have.' She wanted to know her bahu's physical attributes and I related them to her. 'Ma, you are missing me, na?' I politely asked her.
She called me to her, took me in her laps and said, 'beta, yes I am missing you that is why I called you today as I was alone too.' We then made love, had sex and I fucked my lovely, lovely mother once again. On yet another occasion, my wife had gone to her mother's place with the kids and I called my mother on the phone and told her that I wanted to talk to her and was coming to fetch her.
She said she will come, but that I should not bother to fetch her as she would take a rickshaw & come over to my place, so as to save time. She came and I was waiting for her, paid the rickshaw driver, took her in my house, closed the door and hugged her ever so tightly and kissed her really hard to which she replied equally.
She told me that she knew why I had called her, especially when I was alone at home. So, without wasting any more time, we two made love, had sex and enjoyed each other. Never did my mother or I ever miss any opportunity to be in each other's arms.
It was only her very very sad demise that separated us. But, her lingering memories are as fresh as ever in my mind todate. My mother was indeed an exceptional mother. I will forever remember her and love her. May her soul be at peace.

  • NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...






  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

2 comments: