Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Naughty housewife giving handjob to servant

NOTE:The website owner is not responsible for the content published here because the pictures are merely used from other sources in the web.People are free to form their own conclusion but the objective is just to give flight to your imagination...



After reading so many interesting stories in your site, I was very much fascinated and wondered whether all of them are true or just stories of imagination. Whatever it may be, they are nice to read and rid you of the boredom of life. Let me try to narrate an incident in my life. This is explosive and hence I had changed all the names and names of places to conceal the identity.
After graduation, I was married away and my husband, Babu, (26, 5'11" tall, well built, handsome) was a medical representative very handsome, earned well and liked me very much and our sex life was very good. I Syama was 23, fair in color, good physical features, fair and beautiful, well versed in dance and music etc.
Babu will find an excuse to have sex with me in every nook and corner of the house. We had sex in the bedroom in all imaginable poses, in the drawing room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the work area. He wanted to fuck in the veranda in the full view of the road. I said no.
But he found an excuse and in the night after the roads were deserted, he asked me to come lean over the railings, and lifted my night gown from behind and inserted his cock from behind and we had a doggie fuck, when there were cars plying in the road. Luckily ours was a second floor flat and nobody could have made out what we were doing unless somebody from our own floor comes via the veranda.
But the problem was that Babu had to travel a lot and some times he may stay in some distant town overnight and I may have to sleep alone. Many a times, I was very horny and had to resort to masturbating to satisfy my urge. In our neighboring flat one Rao and his wife stayed with their two school going children.
Both Rao and his wife were employed and they used to be away always. Their children both boys, used to come back from their schools and run out for playing with their friends. They had a servant Subbu, may be around 18, an able bodied fellow doing all the household work. He cleans up the house, does the shopping and cooks. He washes the clothes and irons them.
I used to watch him do the work from my veranda. Subbu, wore a kakhi knickers and a white vest during day time. Both the knicker and the vest are always dirty and thin and loose that they lay loosely around his body. I used to watch his movements sometimes because I thought he is mentally unstable or challenged.
He never cared about my watching him, nor he ever acknowledged my presence, I was therefore more bold in watching him. Suddenly I noticed that there is movement inside his knickers whenever he moved and his cock was pretty large even in the limp condition. When he stands against the evening sun, I could see his cock and the testicle pouch dangling and it used to make me wet in my panty.
A six inch cock in limp condition would certainly come to a seven or even eight inch monster size when erect. I was imagining how it will fill my hand and my hole. A full eight inch cock rock like hard in the hole going in and out was unimaginable. The problem is Mrs. Rao was very possessive and she would give him so much work that poor fellow would not find time to even smile at the neighboring ladies.
I used to hear her commanding voice ordering him things to do and asking for confirmation on her return in the evening. We had just a casual acquaintance with Raos. One day Mrs. Rao with a worried look came to my house and knocked at my door. She came in and told me that she and her family had to go to a distant town urgently since they got message that her mother in law is seriously sick and is in the ICU.
Her worry was about Subbu. They cannot send him away because he may go away to some other employer. She wanted me to keep him in my custody and she will pay his salary and that I may have to just feed him and get work done by him. Without consulting Babu how can I give her consent.
She said they are leaving only in the early morning and that I may contact my husband over phone and tell them the next day before they go. I telephone Babu and he agreed to my suggestion to keep Subbu with us. Next day I told Mrs Rao our decision and asked her to tell Subbu that he may have to stay in my house and do things as per my desire.
Subbu came to me and told me that he is willing to stay in my house and that he will do whatever I ask him to do. My heart missed a beat when he repeated that he will do whatever I ask him to do. Mrs. Rao and her family left by the morning train. Subbu, with a bundle of clothes came to my house. I gave him a cup of tea and breakfast.
I went to the door and closed it and bolted it from inside. He took it and smiled and told me that the food was very tasty. I asked him why not wear a dhothi or a pyjama. He said he did not have dhothi or pyjama. I gave him two old dhothis of Babu. But Subbu was clumsy in wearing a dhothi. He did not know how to wear a dhothi. In the meantime he had removed his knickers.
He did not seem to know that he has to turn to opposite side to wear a dhothi. He covering and uncovering himself and in the process he showed his entire nudity to me. In a bush of black hair, his six inch cock was dangling royally over his scrotum. Subbu brought both the ends of the dhothi together to the front and while trying to tuck it around his waist, one end slipped out of his hand.
He bent low and picked it up and again he was there in full nudity. I wondered whether he is really a fool or pretending to be one. I said, "Wait Subbu, what is this you do not know how to wear a dhothi, come here I will show you" Subbu, with a sheepish smile came to me with his six inch cock dangling very close to my face. I was sitting in the sofa.
I took the dhothi wound it around his waist and in the process touched his cock two or three times. Subbu was nonchalant. I stood up went behind him and put my arms around him and tried to wound the dhothi around him and in the process took his cock in my hand. There was no expression in the face of Subbu.
I told him that he should not tell anybody that it was I who wound the dhothi around him. He nodded his head in agreement. I sat in the sofa and went on taking his dhothi from behind him and in the process my face was pressed against his cock. Subbu suddenly pulled himself back and was apologetic. Somehow I tied the dhothi tightly and it remain there.
I told him that he should wash his dhothi daily when bathing and put it dry in the sun. "Do you take bath daily" I asked. He said "No, only once a week. Madam said taking bath is a wastage of water" I said "No, here you have to take bath daily, you know how to take bath?" He said "Yes, pour water on the head" "No, no, you have to apply soap on the body" I said.
He said he never used soap. "Ok, I will show you" I said and took him to the bath room. I was wondering that I may have to bathe him myself to show him how to take bath. "Wait" I said and went to my bedroom and changed my sari into a night gown and removed all my undergarments. I came to the bathroom and saw Subbu standing there.
I asked him to remove the dhothi and come inside. He said "I am shy" "What nonsense, just now you were standing without any clothes and I tied the dhothi around you, and now you say you are shy, remove it" Poor fellow removed it carefully and kept it in the clothesline. I took his hand and dragged him near the tub and asked him to stand, I took a mug of water and poured over his head.
The water flowed in steams and one stream was over his cock. I was in a hurry to soap his cock and make it rise. His body was very strong. His back was like a wall. I lathered his back and chest and applied the foam on the public hair and soaped his cock and scrotum. His cock was rising. I pulled the skin back and applied soap on the round pink head.
His pulsating cock was now eight inches long and I asked him to lather his legs and ass. He took the soap from my hand started to rub his chest etc. I took the cock in my hand and slowly gave him a hand job. Subbu's expression changed. He seemed to enjoy my action. He stopped applying lather on his body but leaned backwards to push his cock in front to facilitate my hand job.
His cock was a real monster. I told Subbu that he should not tell anybody that it was I who bathed him. He said he will not. I asked him to give me a promise He said I promise upon God. that I will not tell anybody. I resumed my hand job and his stamina was fantastic. It took twenty minutes for me to bring him to cum. In the meantime, he was shouting all incoherent sounds.
His cum shot to the corner of the bath room and was coming in squirts for a long time. But he was not loosing his erection. I had a strong temptation to take out my night gown and join him in the bath. But I did not want to give out everything on the first day. Babu will come only after four days. Let me wait for some time, I thought.
I asked Subbu to wash him self of all the soap and come out after wiping out all the water. I told him that my husband will come and he should not come out of the kitchen at all unless called for. Subbu agreed. I asked him to clean the floor thoroughly and do some shopping etc. I will discuss my further interactions and intercourse with Subbu in my coming postings.

  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 
  • http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?707956-2948661 

1 comment: